• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Dec 23

Jazzi

Standing sold out - why this year? Normally just turn up and pay on the gate IIRC
Was told today that more standing tickets are expected Thursday

Rog H K

Devon and Cornwall railcard 1/3 off between Ex st D and you have a beer token(beer)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This has come in fro m the Arrow pub

“Hi All, hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to let you know that should any of your Trust members fancy a pub lunch ahead of our match on Saturday that The Arrow pub is offering Trust members 20% off of food ordered before the match. Members of the Glovers Trust team will also be present as the Arrow is being used as our matchday base whilst we overcome blockers with our football club in relation to operating on site. Hope to see plenty of you on Saturday, let me know if you need any more information. Kind regards, Stuart”
Very generous!

Rog H K

This has come in fro m the Arrow pub

Very generous!
Agree.
But last time I went in the Arrow they couldn't cope well at all. 20 minutes to get a beer, people were buying 2 in the end to save going up and queuing again. I didn't eat but was on a table with people who were and it was a good hour to get meals sorted from ordering to delivery and they forgot the sweets. Took 3 or 4 attempts to get through to different staff members and eventually it turned up.