• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now this did make I larf. More than reasonably hard.

204475AA-48E0-417A-837F-5FC0E99C2F24.jpeg

tavyred

Harry’s tome has sold a million copies in the US, faster selling than Obama’s effort apparently. We’ll have no more talk of a post Brexit diminution of Britain’s soft power Chaps. 😉

Radio Free Skaro

Harry’s tome has sold a million copies in the US, faster selling than Obama’s effort apparently. We’ll have no more talk of a post Brexit diminution of Britain’s soft power Chaps. 😉
What?

tavyred

Self explanatory post IMO.
What part of it are you struggling with?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
His Gingerness on the subject of factual errors in "Spare":

"My memory is my memory. There's just as much truth in what I remember as there is in so-called objective facts."

Grecian2K

"My memory is my memory. There's just as much truth in what I remember as there is in so-called objective facts."
That's next leader of the Tory party sorted then!
He's out-Bozzad Bozza.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

Ignoring the facts, twisting them or reinterpreting them is a common feature of the approach of the tin eared narcissist.

PH really could do with a few lessons in the theory of holes.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just a quick question if Harry had slotted Shamima Begun would he have been a good guy or bad guy in the eyes of the general public ?

Grecian2K

Just a quick question if Harry had slotted Shamima Begun would he have been a good guy or bad guy in the eyes of the general public ?
He'd have to have been an effing good shot to ping her out in Syria all the way from Afghanistan?

If he's that accurate perhaps they should select him to take out Vlad with a single shot....all the way from California!

lamrobhero

I don't usually consume celebrity or Royal Family media output. But I am a fan of Stephen Colbert and he interviewed Harry last week. The whole thing just demonstrates the hypocracy and decay that pervades the UK Media and the UK Establishment more generally. Strange that I have to go to a US outlet for a proper perspective - not surprised that Harry has moved to the USA. The whole thing was summed up for me when he talked about being in the army where he was treated the same as everybody else.