• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
It seems that the pair are now rowing back using the term "unconscious bias". But then that term in itself infers racism and so one can only see it as an attempt by them to muddy the waters. This is fairly typical race baiting and needs to be called out as such.
Wont that in itself be called racist ! We all know how this roundabout works now

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep.
‘Unconscious Bias’ in the race-grifting world is a handy tool it seems when you don’t want to (or can’t) go all in with the R-bomb.
The fact is the Markles were happy to leave the racism claim hang over the RF (and by extension the U.K.) for two years, only when he was asked specifically about it by a British journalist on U.K. TV did he see fit to ‘clarify’ it.🙄
What also gets me is that he's more than happy to go into the minutest detail on all their woes (like the petty bridesmaids dress hissy fits)....but won't go so far as to detail the Archie skin colour exchange, indicating which particular member of the RF it was. You just can't put out these accusations without some meat on the bone. They want to absolutely be in control of things...and to a large extent it's because they know that they can given that the RF won't really be firing back. It's hideous to witness.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
After Harry’s complete volte face on their RF racism claim Piers Morgan is quite rightly now questioning why he was sacked at GMB.
As the RF turns out not to be racist after all, will H and M be handing back that award they got for their "heroic stand" against racism in the RF?

Alistair20000

So the long awaited book hits the shelves, and already its half price.

Sort of says it all really.
With the high price of heating it will soon be VFM for chucking on the fire for warming the lounge.

Anyone prepared to ‘fess up to purchasing it ?

tavyred

As the RF turns out not to be racist after all, will H and M be handing back that award they got for their "heroic stand" against racism in the RF?
Sums the couple up for what they are really. Total frauds.

Oldsmobile-88

The wonderfully dry Steve Allen’s observations on LBC about the nonsense had me in stitches at 0400 this morning.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the high price of heating it will soon be VFM for chucking on the fire for warming the lounge.

Anyone prepared to ‘fess up to purchasing it ?
Nope. Not even if somebody lends me a ten-foot pole.

DB9

The wonderfully dry Steve Allen’s observations on LBC about the nonsense had me in stitches at 0400 this morning.
That bloke has me in stitches every time I'm doing an early start, His show on LBC is so underrated, I can imagine him not holding back with comments about the whole kerfuffle.

Alistair20000

I wonder if the "older woman" who took PH's virginity in a field behind a busy pub will 'fess up to being "mounted" by the young stallion ? I see Liz Hurley has issued a denial.

This cringeworthy revelation is on a par with those revealed by the Reverend Blair in his book which was put up for the Bad Sex of the year award.

Pass the sick bag please Alice. 🤮

DB9

There was some posh older lady who had a fling with PH for about a month or so when he was 20ish, She was 16 yrs her senior interviewed on GMB this morning, Just seemed like she was trawling the media rounds not saying much but probably making a few quid in the process, I'd imagine her now grown up children must be very "Proud" of her doing this 🙄 Shame on ITV for booking her imo, Just seems so very seedy.