• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exactly, absolute horseshit made up to deflect the attention away from the racists. Wonder why they’d do that?
The level of victim blaming here is simply awful.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now you're just making stuff up.
No, I have seen such rumours on line. Looking at the previous utterances of this woman and her attitude to the RF generally it looks entirely feasible.

Mr Jinx

I see the racist scumbag Dan Wooton has piled in to her. Awful person, but typical Daily Mail employee.
You can call Wotton what you like, and I'm not his greatest fan either, but racist isn't one of them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No, I have seen such rumours on line. Looking at the previous utterances of this woman and her attitude to the RF generally it looks entirely feasible.
But still made up!

Mr Jinx

Now you're just making stuff up.
Rumours are just rumours. Tav did put the caveat health warning in there. We all do it on here.

All that aside, you can't deny Fulani had an agenda.

fred binneys head

Yes I can, only someone who sympathises with the racist can’t.

She may have gone to the event thinking the RF is a racist institution (she’s not the only one) but she was proved right and that’s the important point. She didn’t engineer the situation, this wasn’t like a honey trap, no one was coerced or tricked, it just happened and she called it out. Well done her.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Rumours are just rumours. Tav did put the caveat health warning in there. We all do it on here.

You mean the bit about accusing King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla of domestic violence towards Meghan ? An unproven claim !

tavyred

Yeah fair play to her she did the media round with the aplomb of an absolute pro.

Mr Jinx

You mean the bit about accusing King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla of domestic violence towards Meghan ? An unproven claim !
I know. Whinge puts them out there all the time. Like the fact they got married, before they got married. Eh?!

angelic upstart

I’d have used the word racist rather than foolish, but yes.
I guess that's down to your definition of racism. I probably have a higher bar and don't see intent in the same way.