• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
James Hewitt lived very near(Ebford)to former exeweb poster & Russbus regular Scooterboy65.
Rumour has it that Hewitt & the Princess went for a meal at Denleys in Topsham.I must admit I find that hard to believe.A bit public & hardly the Ritz.
Think that was far more than just a rumour. Might have been a bit public although they may have booked out the whole restaurant, and back then everybody wasn't carrying i phones and social media didn't exist, so there was just the papperazzi to dodge !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This from the scum bag Piers in 2017

DB9

He's very selective, Like his Caribbean holiday over Christmas when telling everyone else to stay at home and of course that scum photo on the front of the Daily Mirror where he set up a photo to look like British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners. You mention that and he ignores it. He went for a drink with her and then declared they were friends, Then she "Ghosted"? him (Think it means ignore him) and he got in a huff.

Spoonz Red E

He's very selective, Like his Caribbean holiday over Christmas when telling everyone else to stay at home and of course that scum photo on the front of the Daily Mirror where he set up a photo to look like British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners. You mention that and he ignores it. He went for a drink with her and then declared they were friends, Then she "Ghosted"? him (Think it means ignore him) and he got in a huff.
“Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them... well, I have others.” Groucho Marx

StroudGrecian

His is a repulsive egotist but very much like Andrew Neil he's good at ruthlessly pointing out the same trait in others.

DB9

His is a repulsive egotist but very much like Andrew Neil he's good at ruthlessly pointing out the same trait in others.
It takes one to know one i guess.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It takes one to know one i guess.
That's not a nice thing to say about Stroudy! :ROFLMAO:

DB9

That's not a nice thing to say about Stroudy! :ROFLMAO:
You little stirrer Hants. 🤣

Mr Jinx

James Hewitt lived very near(Ebford)to former exeweb poster & Russbus regular Scooterboy65.
Rumour has it that Hewitt & the Princess went for a meal at Denleys in Topsham.I must admit I find that hard to believe.A bit public & hardly the Ritz.
I don't think it's a coincidence the Wail were trying to dish the dirt on him yday:

Alistair20000

I don't think it's a coincidence the Wail were trying to dish the dirt on him yday:

Hewitt's brain was sadly very much smaller than other parts of his anatomy and that may still be the case.