• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

CityTillIDie

Nay 100%

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
If you speak of Indo he is knackered from cooking and/or shagged out after a long series of rants on here :)
I try to pass on that tbh.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anti Royal family landslide looking likely on present evidence.

iscalad

No royal family means President. Hi Donald.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No royal family means President. Hi Donald.
It depends on what role we would decide for a President. We wouldn't have to give him real powers if we wanted to keep our parlimentary democracy a it is.

Swanaldo

Anti Royal family landslide looking likely on present evidence.
Until Mr Harcourt turns up!

It's a Nay from me, btw. The very idea that I should be compelled to call another human 'your majesty' is darned laughable.

Edit: Who's been playing about with the ******* swear filter?

GJW

I always thought Queen were ***** but I loved King. Prince was and will always be a legend. Princess was a one hit wonder that didn’t really make an impact in the mid eighties. I will remain undecided until the day a successful folk act called Queen Mother make a success of themselves, then I will well and truly be a royalist.
Can’t forget the Duke of Earl of course.

Grecian2K

Also Fergie did make her own living for a while when she was in the Black Eyed Peas.

DB9

Nay from me, Calling someone "Their Royal Highness" just seems totally alien to me, How are they high? and to bow to them i would not do, Worst is those who fawn over them like when they do something and some brown noser says "How brilliant they are" and "They are total experts at it". Regarding PA, His total lake of sympathy to the victims of Epstien is sickening, He's more concerned about himself. But in a previous career i did have to swear allegience to HM so i guess I'm a hypocrite but it's still a Nay from me

Avening Posse

Yay from me. Part of our history and culture. Only symbolic these days, but I think Buck House and the pomp and ceremony etc for the tourists is a good thing. I like the quirky bits of our culture and long may it continue