• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe away - Saturday 4 March

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyway, I managed to miss the last visit to Adams Park in 2017, a mate was sponsoring Ashford Town (Middx)'s game against Aze and Yeading (another mate's son plays/played for them) - I'm sure I saw a lot more action that day, including the visiting manager apparently lamping one of his players at half time! The hospitality from my mate was very good - I was absolutely paralytic by the time I left the ground that night.
Seems like you were "well on the way" by half time if your recollections of it are that sketchy ! :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like you were "well on the way" by half time if your recollections of it are that sketchy ! :)
I didn't see the incident myself unfortunately, my host told me about it!

BarmaidAlex

One of my least favourite away days. An out of town stadium miles from a train station, so will be travelling by car.
Might improve your day when you get to High Wycombe if you come to the pub where I work, the White Horse, complete with 'exotic dancers' starting around 12.30. No admission charge but usual £1 in the pot for the dancers. The pub is on the A40 West Wycombe Road on the way to the ground from the town centre - sat nav HP11 2LR. Some parking, more nearby - about 25 minutes brisk walk to the ground or plenty of local cabs. The White Horse is the 'away fans' pub and we will only admit away fans on matchdays. Sorry but we can't let in anyone under 18 years old.

Elliott L

Will be coming down from the midlands for the match, anyone got any advice on free (or cheap) parking near the stadium? Don't want to pay a tenner for a parking space if there's plenty of free street parking nearby.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will be coming down from the midlands for the match, anyone got any advice on free (or cheap) parking near the stadium? Don't want to pay a tenner for a parking space if there's plenty of free street parking nearby.
When I've been before I parked at the top of the hill (near Bookerhill Road, I think), lots of road parking but a long walk from the ground (20-30 mins).

tonykellowfan

I have driven to the Wycombe ground a few times, and I think you need to take into account that this will probably be a bigger crowd than in previous Wycombe v Exeter games so I am expecting a bit of hassle parking.

OmanGrecian

Late shout, but I’ve decided to drive to Wycombe. A couple of seats free if anyone wants to join

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Information

But we only have half of the stand ?!

This was on Wycombe Twitter

Tickets are selling fast, with a packed-out Away Stand (split in two to accommodate home and away fans), a virtually-full Family Stand, and a Terrace which looks on course to sell out.

tonykellowfan

The away stand holds 2000, but if they have split it up, does anyone know what our allocations is?