• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Would you rather... trophy or cup run

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
All I want is for one day to see us play in the fourth round of the FA Cup; surely that's not an impossible dream!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want to win the league and cup.

Oldsmobile-88

All I want is for one day to see us play in the fourth round of the FA Cup; surely that's not an impossible dream!
*Smug look*

Glad I have witnessed that rare event.I was 19 at the time & glad I did savour the build up to the Leicester games.

Who would have thought it would be 39 years & counting back then to reach that stage again.

Oldsmobile-88

I want to win the league and cup.

Bad news for you this season Sturtz..The Grecians are out of the Devon Bowl 😁😁

Red Devon

Let’s get the League done 😊 before we start thinking about any cup success, I’d always put promotion before any Cup glory!

andrew p long

I don’t want us to win the checkatrade or whatever it is called nonsense.by having Prem U21 teams against league two sides, it is trying to soften us up for Premiership reserve teams in league two.

exeter-loyal

Rather get promoted if I'm honest but if I had to chose it be the FA cup for me, the other trophy is joke a no amount of money will change my mind.
Agreed, no matter what happens this season as long as were in that top 3 come the end of the season that's the big prize in my eyes!!