• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wort zur Brunnerstraße

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A thread for all things Bundesliga! Might as well go on the Brunner Strasse (Well Street) forum.

I'll be supporting Leipzig in the hope that Ampadu get some game time. I get the impression that a number of Exeter supporters favour FC Union Berlin.

The BT Sport schedule for this week can be found at

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
I'm with Werder and hoping they can avoid relegation. Always been my favourite German club.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fingers crossed my team Fortuna Düsseldorf can avoid the relegation playoff spot 🤞

thermopylai

I get the impression that a number of Exeter supporters favour FC Union Berlin.
I got to see FC Union a number of times between 2007-09, when they were in the third tier. Proper fan ethos - the fans literally rebuilt their ground themselves.
Simply stunning atmosphere. The club song (sung by punk icon Nina Hagen) echoing around the ground makes "you'll never walk alone" sound like a lullaby, and has a line that roughly translates as "we'll never sell out to the West".

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I got to see FC Union a number of times between 2007-09, when they were in the third tier. Proper fan ethos - the fans literally rebuilt their ground themselves.
Simply stunning atmosphere. The club song (sung by punk icon Nina Hagen) echoing around the ground makes "you'll never walk alone" sound like a lullaby, and has a line that roughly translates as "we'll never sell out to the West".
Based in East Berlin?

Red Devon

Pronounced - Une E on

iscalad

Pronounced - Une E on
Are they electric?

Alistair20000

Football (y)

i8cornwall

Don’t really have one team I follow, just love German football.

Anyone looking for a team vaguely linked to city to follow then 1. FC Nuremberg in the second division is the way to go.

Few of there hardcore fans come over every year to city games.

Just don’t follow RB Leipzig the MK Dons of German football!

GJW

Who did Keegan play for in the eighties? Was that Hamburg?