• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup Qualifiers for 2022.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It just goes to show how much my brain has been mushed in the past 12 months I thought England had already qualified 😁😁

It feels like a late start for a WC qualifying campaign for 2022.I have just remembered the competition in Qatar starts late next year.

Facing San Marino to start this one off.

Legohead

Banned
My acca bombed thanks to Spain. My God, the Spain squad is the worst in my living memory.

Alistair20000

I suppose every country deserves a go but San Marino is a joke fixture really.

Good for Ollie though (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I suppose every country deserves a go but San Marino is a joke fixture really.

Good for Ollie though (y)
Which is why the European Nations leagues are a better idea for the smaller countries. Lichtenstein vs San Marino makes much more sense as a regular fixture.

Legohead

Banned
Just looking at the Irish line up tonight against Luxembourg. Rochdale 'keeper Gavin Buzuna in goal. Have they seriously not got any other Irish goalies better than that?! Long, Hendrick and Robbie Brady on the bench whilst Prestons Browne starts in attack with James Collins of Luton who is 30!! Luck of the Irish? They will need it tonight against the mighty Luxembourg. Shocking.

grecIAN Harris

Just looking at the Irish line up tonight against Luxembourg. Rochdale 'keeper Gavin Buzuna in goal. Have they seriously not got any other Irish goalies better than that?! Long, Hendrick and Robbie Brady on the bench whilst Prestons Browne starts in attack with James Collins of Luton who is 30!! Luck of the Irish? They will need it tonight against the mighty Luxembourg. Shocking.
RoI 0-1 Luxembourg. OMG!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
And they lost. Big Jack will be turning in his grave. Penny for Roy Keane's thoughts!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
RoI 0-1 Luxembourg. OMG!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
That is really embarrassing :)

older-codger

Buzuna is actually being praised on Irish social media for his performance. He and Dara O'Shea also being praised for being the only two to sing the national anthem.

Legohead

Banned
My acca bombed thanks to Spain. My God, the Spain squad is the worst in my living memory.
Spain currently 1-0 down in Georgia at H/T! o_O o_O Man they are terrible.