• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup : Qatar Nov/Dec 2022.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Isn't she something to do with the 360°?
They are.

Average Joe

Absolutely buzzing for this today

I'd just like to add my input about the time of year..

I think the time of year is fantastic, this time of year the majority in the UK is a festive year why not also add a world cup to our Christmas celebrations.

Drink prices etc in Qatar - Don't go if you can not afford it, if you can then enjoy. As for not having any alcohol in the stands, well done to Qatar, alcohol ruins football for many so a one-off tournament that's not fueled by angry fans urinating in street corners and fighting will be nice to watch..

Last but not least, many footballs fans would love the Saudi money injection at their own club and you don't see Newcastle or Man City fans refusuing to go to games so don't moan about the rules of the world cup. They live very different lives to the west and we have to respect the rules.

I cannot wait for this. IT'S COMING HOME!

i8cornwall

Have England been knocked out in an hilarious and painful fashion yet?

Average Joe

Have England been knocked out in an hilarious and painful fashion yet?
No that's in two games time

i8cornwall

No that's in two games time
Ah, if someone could give me a heads up when ever that is that be great.

Thanks in advance.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, if someone could give me a heads up when ever that is that be great.

Thanks in advance.
As soon as the totally incorruptible FIFA realise they have gotten away with today's VAR dog's breakfast decisions and can weaponise it to dump us out at the time of their choosing :cool:

i8cornwall

As soon as the totally incorruptible FIFA realise they have gotten away with today's VAR dog's breakfast decisions and can weaponise it to dump us out at the time of their choosing :cool:
Ah see as a Northern Ireland fan not having VAR robbed us of a potential place at a world cup at Switzerland expense so I've an angst at VAR but not in the usual way others do.

If we can all agree that City should never play that Christmas version of three lions ever again that be great!

Spoonz Red E

Ah see as a Northern Ireland fan not having VAR robbed us of a potential place at a world cup at Switzerland expense so I've an angst at VAR but not in the usual way others do.

If we can all agree that City should never play that Christmas version of three lions ever again that be great!
Yule's remit still streaming.

Red Devon

Argentina 1:2 Saudi Arabia 😮

iscalad

Argentina 1:2 Saudi Arabia 😮
Love an upset