• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Winter Watch

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
After a long absence I"ve heard that the greater spotted green woollyback {fornilus nervosa} has been seen lurking in the undergrowth. Exciting times as this particular ground dwelling rodent hasn't been seen in these parts for about five months,, some experts believing they were extinct. Perhaps favourable current conditions will lure them out into the daylight and we can all take pleasure in watching these fascinating, if timid, creatures once again?

STURTZ

Woolleyback spotted on a banter base thread, exciting or what?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Those timid little creatures only pop up every so often and will go back into hibernation about 5pm on the 21st of March.

STURTZ

Fingers crossed we might catch a glimpse of the matriarch (Dorkus Dorkus), still skulking in the long grass apparently. Deeply affected by the loss of her partner James, she has been licking wounds during a brutal battle for power which was lost 4:0. It won't have escaped her notice that his snorting group of piglets are seemingly on top at the moment and we can only hope that a rare sighting is imminent

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps he has disguised himself as a closet City fan (not unheard of) and already is spying these hallowed boards , I've heard he like so many others of their breed are getting quite adept at lurking in dark corners of other human habitats !
Apparently the head of the burrow has been trying to cross breed further denigrating the gene pool with a new influx of an American species Simpolneus Simeonium the handlers of this type of creature were at first very optimistic of getting them together formally but this rumour was put to rest as neither could figure out which one was meant to be on top.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
After a long absence I"ve heard that the greater spotted green woollyback {fornilus nervosa} has been seen lurking in the undergrowth. Exciting times as this particular ground dwelling rodent hasn't been seen in these parts for about five months,, some experts believing they were extinct. Perhaps favourable current conditions will lure them out into the daylight and we can all take pleasure in watching these fascinating, if timid, creatures once again?
They prefer a damp, algae-infested habitat, and are seldom found elsewhere.

STURTZ

Ah that's a shame, a couple of woolley backs were seen nosing around but have gone back into the undergrowth following their turning over at Colchester. Scientists are worried that reports of their recovery are wildly exaggerated. A spokesman has stated that they are still s***. Worrying.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe it has something to do with the climate change as soon as the lesser spotted a$$hole variety gets above their station they have to scurry back to their hovels to endure yet more misfortune .

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well one of the elusive lesser spotted green woollyback's (stupidus twattus) was on its semi annual (giro permitting) migration back to the hallowed boards of better teams and thought it would be ever so clever of himself to poke fun at the 96 Liverpool fans who lost their lives at Hillsborough with a reference to safe standing !

I wont publish the offending joke but needless to say for the last 24 he has been getting quite a bit of abuse and people trying to find out where he lives so they can send him some presents !

STURTZ

At last a confirmed sighting! Been pm ing me following Northampton's legitimate promotion to league 1, seems to think we were the better side! Surely not?