Will Covid save Matt Taylor’s job?

SEA Grecian

Maybe I'm over-thinking it but Matt Taylor does seem to have come back from our enforced break refreshed. The first half an hour of the Tranmere game was some of the most tactically inept football I can remember watching whereas against Forest Green he pulled off a tactical masterstroke - not just realising that three at the back was the best way to nullify Forest Green and get our best players into the game but also figuring out a way to make it work.

Martin Lawrence

Maybe I'm over-thinking it but Matt Taylor does seem to have come back from our enforced break refreshed. The first half an hour of the Tranmere game was some of the most tactically inept football I can remember watching whereas against Forest Green he pulled off a tactical masterstroke - not just realising that three at the back was the best way to nullify Forest Green and get our best players into the game but also figuring out a way to make it work.
Everything is "a masterstroke" when it works. Similarly, everything Is "inept" when it doesn't. Welcome to the world of competitive sport.