• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Aimson joins on a permanent contract

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fantastic news, when were we ever this proactive in a transfer window? Maybe GC’s scouting system, contacts book and ability to persuade players to come to Exeter is better than we had under KMT and Tis. Brilliant.

Grecianpasty

Wow. I can safely say I wasn't expecting this type of signing. Exciting times ahead!

Antony Moxey

Fantastic news, when were we ever this proactive in a transfer window? Maybe GC’s scouting system, contacts book and ability to persuade players to come to Exeter is better than we had under KMT and Tis. Brilliant.
What? I thought were supposed to be very poor this window. No signings in the first two hours, every single player leaving with no sign of replacements, not being able to sign anyone because we couldn’t afford it because we’d stupidly spunked all our money on the training ground, not getting the ground fit for Championship football, not competing with the likes of Heavitree and Alphington on either fees paid or wages etc etc.

We really are tinpot 🙄🙄🙄

Banksy

Super signing , well done GC !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't say I've ever seen him play so as always I'll reserve judgement until I have.

Welcome to the finest part of Devon Will.

Red red

Well ŵelcome Will. Played against us in December and played well. So excited by this well done GC and ECFC for getting this over the line. Times they are a changing

Red red

Just catching up with things but really good to see city fans excited by a signing. Is this a marquee signing!!!!

STURTZ

Just catching up with things but really good to see city fans excited by a signing. Is this a marquee signing!!!!
You should have been here for the last three weeks, fans piling on the misery!🙄

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
You should have been here for the last three weeks, fans piling on the misery!🙄
Yep, the miserabalists have been out in full force........but what happens in 3 years time when his contracts up if we don't replace him blah blah

Grecian Max

Yep, the miserabalists have been out in full force........but what happens in 3 years time when his contracts up if we don't replace him blah blah
We'd be stuffed because he'd be gone for 6 months already ;)