• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why did I bother buying that?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Test Drive Unlimited 2 on Xbox 360. A truly dreadful game which I stupidly bought on release date. Thankfully, CeX in Exeter bought it off me for £35. Meaning I only lost a fiver!

MikeGrecian

A vintage City shirt off Ebay,when it turned up looked like it had been through a threshing machine:'(

mammooman

Duke Nukem Forever - worst game ever. Apparently it took 10 years to make. More like 10 years for anything to actually happen in the game. Boring.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
A ticket to see the film Spiderman 3. My attempts to claim a refund of my time have thus far proved fruitless

Mr T Kettle

Tesco Value tea bags, the WKD of the tea world; awful.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A laptop back when finances were starting to get very tight. Not only did my broken PC spring back into life (it's still fine now, 3 years later) but I managed to spill coffee all over the laptop and it broke. Just out of warranty.

lmartin

Administrator
A cigarette-lighter powered in-car hoover. Looked cool but never used it.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Winter Olympics for the Wii. It's too difficult.

les.gtfc

A soda stream.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
A soda stream.
Definitely agree with that.Could never find the gas anywhere when you needed it. Plus it's so much cheaper to just buy Tesco value lemonade!