• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

citizen

Well said Heathy, good times and bad is the true path
Ok I will bite, I finished work today at 1400, hence I could have gone to the game,but I refuse to pay£29 on the gate!
We are not playing Man U, it`s Mansfield.Correct.
To bite again, I`ve supported City for over 40 years including trips to glamour clubs such as Carlisle, Hartlepool, Darlington,Grays Ath etc.
Oh yes I have a weekend off in two weeks and will be going to Tranmere Away !!!
Here endeth Bite .

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok I will bite, I finished work today at 1400, hence I could have gone to the game,but I refuse to pay£29 on the gate!
We are not playing Man U, it`s Mansfield.Correct.
To bite again, I`ve supported City for over 40 years including trips to glamour clubs such as Carlisle, Hartlepool, Darlington,Grays Ath etc.
Oh yes I have a weekend off in two weeks and will be going to Tranmere Away !!!
Here endeth Bite .
I don't blame you for not paying 29 quid, it's just too much and even if we played Man Utd or Barcelona, and they charged 50 quid, I certainly wouldn't pay that much. I have more sense than money.

I will be going to the Boxing Day game (providing the weather is ok) but that is cos my brother has a voucher for a tenner off. If I was living in Somerset, I wouldn't go, as the cost for me and my lad to sit in the OG is just too expensive. I don't like standing so the BB would not be an option week in, week out.

Red Box

I didn't go today due to this ridiculous pricing policy...£19.00 saved! Thinking of staying away until Tisdale goes. Three seasons of dire drivel at the park is too much to take.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn't go today due to this ridiculous pricing policy...£19.00 saved! Thinking of staying away until Tisdale goes. Three seasons of dire drivel at the park is too much to take.
Do it, it'll be the best thing you do. However there is now a fair chance I'll be there on Saturday to get the protesting underway.

EXMADCITY

2nd from bottom as it stands at the moment

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shouldn't this thread be merged with the one about POTG prices? They're both essentially the same.

Willy Nilly

Circumstances meant I could go today but I didn't because of the pricing policy. It needs to change.

EGTE

I bought a Big Bank ticket for £16.25 online on Friday evening. Collected it from the ticket booth at 2:30pm Saturday. 75p cheaper than last season's POTG.
If you know you are going then there is no reason to pay the £19.00.

paperclip

Perhaps if enough of those that stayed away today emailed Tagg, told him and explained the reasons why then the Board might be forced to take some action?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps if enough of those that stayed away today emailed Tagg, told him and explained the reasons why then the Board might be forced to take some action?
That's a good idea.