• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who are the 8 players out of contract?

I’ve just read Taylor has said there are 8 players out of contract and are unlikely to get a new deal...do we know who they are? I’m hoping: Get released
Sweeney
Taylor
Holmes
Moxey
Ajose (although I think he’s on a 2 year deal unfortunately)
Fisher
Woodman
Antagana

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve just read Taylor has said there are 8 players out of contract and are unlikely to get a new deal...do we know who they are? I’m hoping: Get released
Sweeney
Taylor
Holmes
Moxey
Ajose (although I think he’s on a 2 year deal unfortunately)
Fisher
Woodman
Antagana
Gosh, another thread about who to let go.🤫
Please read the clear out thread

Last edited:

i8cornwall

Sweeney has said he has another year on his deal.

I think it’s been reported in a few places that it’s:

Moxey
Both Martins
Warren
Fisher
Woodman
Holmes

fred binneys head

Shame for Deano to leave in these circumstances, he’s been a fantastic servant for the club and he will be devastated about what he did last night. Thanks for your service deano (if you do leave).

Woody’s put a shift in too, no doubt. And you’ve gotta love little Lee when he’s on fire. Won’t particularly miss the rest, although both of the Martins had a few good games for us.

rp42

Aaron Martin will be a big loss to us if he is going.

IndoMike

Aaron Martin will be a big loss to us if he is going.
Hasn't done much wrong this season. Usually played well. Can't think why he should be released. We're still.in Div 2.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hasn't done much wrong this season. Usually played well. Can't think why he should be released. We're still.in Div 2.
This seasons retained list will be purely down to finance and mitigating not having crowds (or specifically not knowing when we'll have crowds).

Looking at how irresponsible clubs like Mansfield are being currently by bringing in players without any clue or plan as to when we're going to start the season and more importantly how much of it will have crowds just shows the arrogance that exists in football

StudentGrecian

Think it'll just be a case of saving a wage until we know when the season will start again. If he is still available once we know the budget and start date for next season then I'm sure MT will be on the blower.

Antony Moxey

Sweeney has said he has another year on his deal.

I think it’s been reported in a few places that it’s:

Moxey
Both Martins
Warren
Fisher
Woodman
Holmes
It hasn’t been ‘reported’ though, has it, it’s been guessed and rumoure.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It hasn’t been ‘reported’ though, has it, it’s been guessed and rumoure.
When a new player signs they rarely announce the contract length. It was my intention a couple of years ago to start a Contract Length thread so we actually knew where the players stood in terms of this thereby ending the conjecture and speculation. But I was unable to as the club haven't been releasing this information.