• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who are the 8 players out of contract?

ryancooper327

When a new player signs they rarely announce the contract length. It was my intention a couple of years ago to start a Contract Length thread so we actually knew where the players stood in terms of this thereby ending the conjecture and speculation. But I was unable to as the club haven't been releasing this information.
Sometimes they do, Nigel A for example but nothing was mentioned for Fisher. No idea why.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It will all come out in the wash

i8cornwall

It hasn’t been ‘reported’ though, has it, it’s been guessed and rumoure.
sorry you are correct, poor wording on my part there.

could still be a surprise in there when the list is made public.

LDNGrecian

ryancooper327

Surely they can just release the list then? No need for contract discussions if they’re set on it.

grecianstew

Would Jordon Tilson not be on the list? His move to Ross County was just a loan wasn't it?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sometimes they do, Nigel A for example but nothing was mentioned for Fisher. No idea why.
It was said that Dickenson was on a short term deal when he signed too. But as for the others they keep it quiet.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would Jordon Tilson not be on the list? His move to Ross County was just a loan wasn't it?
Nope he went on a permanent

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can’t read the whole article. Any chance of a copy and paste?

Dannyred

If the club Don’t keep Deano then that is a shocker as he has a wealth of experience in the game and would be a huge asset on and off the pitch.