• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who’s signing new deals & who’s out of contract? - Summer 2021

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
..... we will at some point in the next 2.5 years hopefully be seeing him......
Ah , you’ve discovered the fatal flaw in our plan. Sometime we’ll get it right though and sign someone fully match fit from the off.

Red Devon

Parkes and Sweenz are pretty decent with very good attitudes I wouldn’t want to see either of them go...I’d like to see more quality added to the centre midfield, with Law leaving we’re now lacking that playmaker type in there.

Boyo

You realise that if it wasn't for his injury we wouldn't have been able to afford Stubbs? Fleetwood paid a chunk of his existing contract that has enabled us to sign him on an affordable (for us) wage. There is of course a risk that he's not the same player post-injury. However MT clearly believes that his injury won't impact him long term and therefore we have a player who normally would be outside our price bracket. The alternative would have been to sign someone who was 100% fit, but not as good. Maybe another McArdle for example.

Langer

I’m beginning to think having “Ajose” printed on the back of my home shirt was a bum deal.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m beginning to think having “Ajose” printed on the back of my home shirt was a bum deal.
You could try to have the "S" changed to "K" ?

Langer

You could try to have the "S" changed to "K" ?
Might be an idea for a change on the tattoo 😳

andrew p long

down to two and a quarter years now...