• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Which 3 players would you like to see at city in the summer?

GrecianWonder

realistically i would like:-

Luke Daniels on loan from West Brom
Scott Cuthbert Free from Swindon
Bowditch from Yeovil

anyone else see anyone from around league 1 they like the look of?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fernando Torres - Free from Chelsea :)
Richards - Walsall
Ryan Leonard - Plymouth

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dunney, Sercs and Nardiello.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Messi, Iniesta, Pique

Dunney, Sercs and Nardiello.
Dunny and Sercs yes. Without them and Harley midfield would be aweful !!

Nardss.. not really too bothered. not done anything too good this season, few goals, looked out of it whenever he has played.

Like to see a 20+ goals a season goalscorer, if Cureton goes. And Keeper if Hamer doesnt stay longer

UTC

scottus86

Dunny and Sercs yes. Without them and Harley midfield would be aweful !!

Nardss.. not really too bothered. not done anything too good this season, few goals, looked out of it whenever he has played.

Like to see a 20+ goals a season goalscorer, if Cureton goes. And Keeper if Hamer doesnt stay longer

UTC
The stats show that Nardiello has more goals to minutes played than Cureton, if Nardiello had, had as much game time as Cureton he might well be a 20 goal a season striker, and he hasn't been kept out because of Injury, because he was only Injured for about a month before the new year?

I don't really mind who we sign, a left winger, a center back and a right back is all I ask for.

ecfc01

That ince lad on loan and one midfielder

I know, but i feel they have been fluke. and he is selfish. cureton looks as if he wants the ball and actually tries to get involved. Nards doesn't, he looks as if he doesn't wanna be there and cant be bothered, wrong attitude, and too inconsistent for me

jr1871

Scott Davies from Reading to replace Sercombe if he goes, replace one of our 5 strikers with somebody who can play in the 'hole' Bowditch pref, 2nd choice David Mooney who is on a free this summer, and I can think of worse shouts than Summerfield from down the road to replace Harley..I know I am past my 3 now, but I'm on a roll. I think Matty T will go this summer, and we will need a experienced 'unit' to play alongside him and nurse Troy through the difficult stuff. Goeghan will be available, and his massive throws might bring another angle to our play.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scott Davies from Reading to replace Sercombe if he goes, replace one of our 5 strikers with somebody who can play in the 'hole' Bowditch pref, 2nd choice David Mooney who is on a free this summer, and I can think of worse shouts than Summerfield from down the road to replace Harley..I know I am past my 3 now, but I'm on a roll. I think Matty T will go this summer, and we will need a experienced 'unit' to play alongside him and nurse Troy through the difficult stuff. Goeghan will be available, and his massive throws might bring another angle to our play.

Whose this one ?