• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where will you be watching??

ecfc70

i will be in the OG.....and i only ordered my tickets today, must have got the last ones

i8cornwall

ill be at reading festival so will be trying to find a pub showing the game or if not good old radio, gutted i cant be there :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be listening in a Oxford hospital, or, if I'm lucky,travelling home on the A420.

Hunterwasmyhero

My circumstances changed early this afternoon so I rang TZ at about 2.30pm and got a ticket. Was asked which stand and which block and promised that they would be posted out first class. :)

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, but is this one on TV?

You can tell I'm bothered.

bumble1976

Looking up optimistically...unless I get depressed
And to think hundreds of people have paid a years subscription (reportedly) to join the Trust, and then paid for the Liverpool ticket as well! That must have come out at about fifty quid!

The day I pay fifty quid to watch any exeter city game is the day I'll display my genetalia in Mothercare's window!
I will be making the trip down from Canary Wharf after a full morning of meetings. Paying nigh on £50 for the privilege and then being driven back home in time for 2am! I will then be up at the crack of dawn for another meeting in Canary Wharf early on Thursday.

It will be a trek...but I shall wear the badge of honour of having made the effort with great pride.

It's not every week that we play Liverpool you know!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be in the old, crappy, obstructive, vulgar grandstand.

bumble1976

I'll be in the old, crappy, obstructive, vulgar grandstand.
...and you wouldn't want it any other way!

bumble1976

Will we be welcoming our scouse opponents with a new sign on the way out of the players tunnel that says "This most certainly isn't Anfield"??

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will we be welcoming our scouse opponents with a new sign on the way out of the players tunnel that says "This most certainly isn't Anfield"??
Or "Don't worry, this isn't Joey Barton's St James' Park" :D

Last edited: