• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats happened to Exeweb?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair a lot of the better contributors were sent to the stands for life bans.

If was definitely better a few years ago.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alistair20000

Have you seen the firm cheeked one recently ?
No sir. Assuming you are recalling nice_firm_bum_cheeks>3

Guilty of the sin of multitude IIRC. I believe Divvy, Spankers and wemissmoxey were the prime suspects. I did receive info that the firm cheeked one used to play Spice Girls songs with Willy Nilly

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't Log used to have more accounts on his register than the average bottom maths set at a secondary school in Plymouth ?

Alistair20000

Didn't Log used to have more accounts on his register than the average bottom maths set at a secondary school in Plymouth ?
I believe The Wooden One vehemently denied this.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No sir. Assuming you are recalling nice_firm_bum_cheeks>3

Guilty of the sin of multitude IIRC. I believe Divvy, Spankers and wemissmoxey were the prime suspects. I did receive info that the firm cheeked one used to play Spice Girls songs with Willy Nilly
He was banned for serious abuse including threats of physical abuse, and multiple transgressions of the rules. I'd rather close Exeweb than have him back.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was banned for serious abuse including threats of physical abuse, and multiple transgressions of the rules. I'd rather close Exeweb than have him back.
Who are you referring to ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The site needs more argy-bargy.

Alistair20000

The site needs more argy-bargy.
He got banned :)

Swanaldo

I must admit I'm not a regular poster but I do enjoy reading the debate and feedback from city fans from games on the match day thread.
There's less to moan about these days!

IndoMike

The politics thread is doing very well, though. Maybe Exeweb should focus on that and forget about the football.