• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats going on Turkeys?

grecianfaniow

6-0 loss at Wrexham, now bottom of the league... <snigger> oh dear :ECFC:

Attachments

dontpassback

The wondrous Clarke Osborne (who is currently running swindon speedway into oblivion)has now turned his attention to a new ground for the gulls,because they don’t own plainmoor,I don’t think this will end well

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The wondrous Clarke Osborne (who is currently running swindon speedway into oblivion)has now turned his attention to a new ground for the gulls,because they don’t own plainmoor,I don’t think this will end well
On the cards since Day 1 of his tenure.

Losing all of our good players over the last two summers has done for us. We had such a good side that was robbed in that play-off final and it couldn’t have gone more wrong since then. Looks like we will be playing Taunton next year which would be unreal.

Exehausted

Losing all of our good players over the last two summers has done for us. We had such a good side that was robbed in that play-off final and it couldn’t have gone more wrong since then. Looks like we will be playing Taunton next year which would be unreal.
I don't do banter and I'm usually someone who can see positives in even the worst situation. The only reason I'm posting here is because I find the whole Torquay situation so sad. I'm not sure the club can survive dropping back down again. Although small like our ground, you refurbed it very well and before we did and it is certainly fit for purpose to host League 2 or even League One. I think your best chance of survival is if the Trust can somehow gain control of the club. I don't follow the Torquay situation at all these days so I have no idea what is happening with your Trust. It would be a long way back and even tougher than our journey, but at least you'd be on a journey, which must be better than oblivion.

haka

Welcome back, Granville.