• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stables on Thursday for a pint of devon mist and before that first visit to Hanlons brewery for another pint of mist and some very good loaded fries.

LOG

Went to The Fisherman's Cot for lunch today. First time i've been to a pub or out for lunch in about five months.

Decent food, well organised and lovely setting. The last time i went there was about 35 years ago.

LOG

Stables on Thursday for a pint of devon mist and before that first visit to Hanlons brewery for another pint of mist and some very good loaded fries.
The food is done by La Cantina who used to run burger vans around the city. Their food is very good.

Colesman Ballz

My head is feeling slightly the worse for wear today. Celebrated a landmark birthday by introducing junior to a number of fine west London pubs. We started in Richmond taking in the Orange Tree (Youngs) which we were loathe to leave due to it's fine air conditioning , then sat outside the Sun (Fullers), before heading down to the White Cross by the river (Youngs). After relining our stomachs we reloccated to the riverside pubs at Strand on the.. Green for the evening session. Situated just east of Kew Bridge they are ideally situated for visiting Brentford's new stadium.

Here it was the Bell (Fullers), and the City Barge (Green King-) although failed to make it to Bull before closing !

All these pubs are long time favourites and come heartily recommended. The only niggle was that both the Youngs pubs had run out of my favourites among their own beers
I couldn't really complain however as both had Proper Job amongst their offerings ! 🤪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Today another mix grill from the Blunsdon Arms, North Swindon. highly recommended.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lago Lounge at Rushden Lakes (close to the old Rubbish and Dustbins ground). Had a couple of pints before a meal.

Off to the pub quiz tonight in Northampton. Still haven't heard the end of it about the bloody playoffs.

LOG

I went to the City Gate last night and had my first pint for i don't know how long.

It tasted so good that i had several more.

Alistair20000

I went to the City Gate last night and had my first pint for i don't know how long.

It tasted so good that i had several more.
Larger lols ?

LOG

Larger lols ?
Of course (y)🍺

Rosencrantz

Larger lols ?
Well I doubt he was on the low cal mineral water 😉