• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

Ex-ciderrr

The Blackhorse & Allstars Sports bar pre match in the City Centre yesterday and post match The Watergate (spoons) on the strand in Barnstaple and Riverside campsite South Molton.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Green Dragon, Downend, Bristol

ecfc2000

Firehouse, Exeter. Before the game on Saturday. Good seelction of beers. Even enjoyed the banter with the Mansfield fans.

Newtonpop

The Red Lion, Sidbury.

Ex-ciderrr

The Locomotive inn, Exeter City Centre. A couple of pre match slurps yesterday.

Legohead

Banned
Anyone been to eat at the Half Moon in Clyst St Mary? I'm making the trip down for the weekend for the Argyle game and this place looks decent and is near where i'm staying so is it any good?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone been to eat at the Half Moon in Clyst St Mary? I'm making the trip down for the weekend for the Argyle game and this place looks decent and is near where i'm staying so is it any good?
Had a Sunday lunch there not too long ago, and it seemed fine to me. I'd recommend it.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Sir Daniel Arms, Swindon. Legged it pretty smartish due to lack of staff behind the bar.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Old Firehouse.

A great night in the company of, amongs others, the OP of this very thread.
I was happy to tell him that, although I've never posted on it before, it was one of my bedrock Exeweb threads and I'm very happy it's still going strong.

Lammie

The Old firehouse.

Great company, including an exewebber I massively respect who until tonight had not posted on this thread.

Nice pint or two of
Salcombe IPA served by Jambo’s daughter. Good times.