• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Coombe Cellars. Quality pub and can't believe I've not known about it until now.

Possibly trying The Hour Glass tonight as everyone bangs on about it and I've never been.

Redvee

Coombe Cellars. Quality pub and can't believe I've not known about

Yeah, great summer pub, sitting on the Teign as the sunshines or sets watching the jet skiers and boats sail by.
Also not a million miles away in Stokeinteignhead, The Church House Inn was always a great summer pub, thatched roof etc, and some real characters.
Often used to go there after a days carp fishing at Rocombe or Charlecombe ponds.

Grecian_Jay

Coombe Cellars. Quality pub and can't believe I've not known about

Yeah, great summer pub, sitting on the Teign as the sunshines or sets watching the jet skiers and boats sail by.
Also not a million miles away in Stokeinteignhead, The Church House Inn was always a great summer pub, thatched roof etc, and some real characters.
Often used to go there after a days carp fishing at Rocombe or Charlecombe ponds.
Yep was a great setting as the sun set over the river. Pain in the arse to get to mind.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cutty Sark - Marazion - Sunday Lunch

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Turks Head Twickenham.

Swanaldo

The Barley Mow, Shoreditch. Pleasantly surprised for a London boozer, 8 ales on and a decent slurp of Guinness. £3.80 a pint but avoid the thai burgers at £9 a pop :-O

crocks

The Swan at Pangbourne....sat out watching the boats on the Thames....

Redvee

The Old Swan in Liverpool lunchtime today after work.

Nice pub, friendly staff but crap selection of drinks.

Wanted A stella but wasnt on so had to opt for the crappy Strongbow x3, but at £2 a pint no big deal.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Royal Oak, Milborne St Andrew, Dorset.

Last night for the 'all you can eat pie night.'

Superb value at £7:95 per person.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Having arrived early in Camden for the Camper Van gig on Wednesday, I found myself having a pint in the Hawley Arms, the pub made famous mainly through being the "local" of Amy Winehouse. Had Hopback's Crop Circle on tap, but I went for a Hoegaarden instead.

As one might expect from a Camden boozer, it was full of people in silly hats.