• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The King and Queen, Highworth. Flying visit this very lunch time today.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Counting House, one of few decent pubs left in St. Helens, you can reserve a VIP Booth which has its own telly when there's a match on telly. Good for when its busy. They don't charge for that, you just have to be there at least 45 mins before kick off. Cheap beer during the day, 4 pints of lager, a brandy and a Bacardi and coke came to just under 12 quid. Decent food plus I have a taste card which entitled me to 50% off food Sunday to Thursday. Also, they have a decent collection of real ales and traditional ciders.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Duke of Brunswick, Dawlish. Shifted a couple of pints of 'Legend' from the Dartmoor Brewery before legging it down the road to the Teignmouth Inn to watch the Chiefs v Wasps.

Chuckles

Cosy Bowl in Southernhay.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Was picking up a Thai takeaway from The Bridge by Isleworth Station, when I happened upon an old neighbour and an old teacher of mine having a pint together. Well, rude not to join them for a swift Doom Bar while I waited for the scran.

mammooman

Counting House...you can reserve a VIP Booth...Decent.
I fail to believe that any drinking establishment where you can reserve a VIP Booth is decent!

The Anvil, Bournemouth.
A small rock bar near the train station. A bar not a pub so a different atmosphere to what I usually prefer. On the plus side the music isn't too loud to feel intrusive. Reasonably priced for a bar with a load of premium spirits, ale and the usual standard of fizzy carp. Unfortunatly no grub.

MikeGrecian

Braunton Inn in eeerrr..Heanton.Decent grub but bloody expensive although surprisingly it was only £3 a pint.No feckin Cider though mind-Magners and Strongbow don't count.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's a fair old sesh for a Sunday afternoon.
It was too much of a sesh for a Sunday afternoon. I made the mistake of letting Swanny convince me to go for 'a micro binge' and it turned into a mini binge. I had a sore head the next day.

Last pub I went to was the Vic on Union Road.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
You can reserve a VIP Booth which has its own telly when there's a match on.
What the actual ****?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Friday - The Watermill at Ings

Sunday The Cruin at Loch Lomond