• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What to do on Saturday night...?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's Andy's birthday and we'll be going for a meal with a few friends, then going to see a band. But I can;t decide between 'Full Weller' a Jam tribute band at the Longbrooke, or 'Kiss This' at the Crawford.

Has anyone seen the Jam tribute before and are they any good, if not then Kiss This it is!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I guess no one has then :D

Tada

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well then I guess I may be the first...

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
If the choice of venues is The Longbrooke or The Crawford, i'd go home after the meal if i were you :)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
If the choice of venues is The Longbrooke or The Crawford, i'd go home after the meal if i were you :)
I concur, although the Violent isn't as bad as it used to be......is it?

Hunterwasmyhero

The Crawford is ok. I have watched bands there a number of times. Never too sure about the Longbrook on a Saturday night.

CITY CASUAL

Well.I am going to a murder mystery night.But i did hear that the Thorvertones are playing in the Bowling green saturday night.Which are a good band.

Scooterboy 65

It's Andy's birthday and we'll be going for a meal with a few friends, then going to see a band. But I can;t decide between 'Full Weller' a Jam tribute band at the Longbrooke, or 'Kiss This' at the Crawford.

Has anyone seen the Jam tribute before and are they any good, if not then Kiss This it is!
Full Weller sound good. Will have to take them in but not this satutday

CITY CASUAL

Full Weller sound good. Will have to take them in but not this satutday
Yeah that does sound good geeze.We will have to find out next time that they are playing.

Jean Jeannie

i did hear that the Thorvertones are playing in the Bowling green saturday night.Which are a good band.
This gig has been cancelled - it has been described by them as "the buggeration of the Bowling Green".

The next gig in Exeter is at the same place on the 3rd July.