• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What phone?

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I have been on orange all my life and never had signal problems anywhere in Exeter. They have just bought T-mobile and will be using their big metal things so signal is improved. Cant remember the technical term but im sure people know what i mean by big metal thing. Mast thing.
And if you get anything other than a 12month contract, make sure its a phone you still want in a year, as I have a sh*te phone and am having to pay £300 to cancel contract to get the iphone!

Jordann

There are iPhone recommenders in here. Give me strength...

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are iPhone recommenders in here. Give me strength...
Coming to the end of a two year contract on my iPhone now. Whilst the apps are ok, I have no intention of getting a new iPhone. Ever tried to text when you're ******?

No idea what to get next. Tempted with a Nokia N97. Nokia do 'apps' of some discription don't they?

LL

Edit: In case of any spelling mistakes - Sent from my iPhone.

Jordann

Coming to the end of a two year contract on my iPhone now. Whilst the apps are ok, I have no intention of getting a new iPhone. Ever tried to text when you're ******?

No idea what to get next. Tempted with a Nokia N97. Nokia do 'apps' of some discription don't they?

LL

It usually goes pretty well when I text drunkenly.
Although, that hasn't happened for at least 16 months now.
I don't like the N97. One of my girlfriends has one and she says it's clunky and extremely slow, and it's always been like that.

Blackberry, go for the Blackberry :D

mammooman

HTC Desire. Or wait until the HTC Desire HD. Both top quality phones that equal the iphone but avaliable for much much less.

Jordann

HTC phones are so complicated though :O

St George

HTC Desire. Or wait until the HTC Desire HD. Both top quality phones that equal the iphone but avaliable for much much less.

Good choice, my next purchase will be the htc desire. Why pay stupid money for an i phone?

jhonnybrook

According to me Nokia is the best one and it is user friendly. Am using the Tmobile network in my Nokia 9500 which i bought in ##LINK REMOVED## in locked condition and unlocked here ##LINK REMOVED## although its unlocked, working good for me....

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free

LL

Yeah and its a nightmare while driving