• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What date will we be back watching live football at SJP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

This is fcucking ridiculous.

chunkymorrinmunter

This is fcucking ridiculous.
The lunatics are running the asylum

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
The lunatics are running the asylum
So they're like watching the games at cinemas and the lounges of the clubs but with curtains closed, Just like if you were watching in a Pub or in your home? Boy, We're really moving forward with getting fans back watching games! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Red & White

Surely it can't be that hard to implement a limited capacity and restrict ticket sales to season ticket holders or fans that are on the clubs ticket database as of a set date, say 23 March 2020. That way home fans could be allowed back into restricted capacity stadiums.

I do not see how attending a night at the palladium, or other indoor venue, is seen as safer than attending a stadium for a sporting event.

iscalad

Surely it can't be that hard to implement a limited capacity and restrict ticket sales to season ticket holders or fans that are on the clubs ticket database as of a set date, say 23 March 2020. That way home fans could be allowed back into restricted capacity stadiums.

I do not see how attending a night at the palladium, or other indoor venue, is seen as safer than attending a stadium for a sporting event.
You, me and a good few million other people

dontpassback

I have to keep checking that I am not libing in some cheeese eating induced dream/nightmare because some of the things happening at the moment are just beyond credibility!

denzel

It's ok Simon Jupp is on the case, raising the issue of fans not being allowed in....to Exeter Chiefs.
To be fair to him I think Sandy Park is in his constituency but I will be fuming if rugby is treated as a special case in this.

Banksy

It's ok Simon Jupp is on the case, raising the issue of fans not being allowed in....to Exeter Chiefs.
To be fair to him I think Sandy Park is in his constituency but I will be fuming if rugby is treated as a special case in this.
How could it possibly be?

DB9

How could it possibly be?
It wouldn't be, The non-fans in stadiums is not sport by sport, It is a ban on the whole "Outdoor Arena" sport, So in other words if A ban is lifted it won't be certain sports stadiums it would be the whole lot.

denzel

It wouldn't be, The non-fans in stadiums is not sport by sport, It is a ban on the whole "Outdoor Arena" sport, So in other words if A ban is lifted it won't be certain sports stadiums it would be the whole lot.
There was a crowd at Twickenham today was there not? A very small crowd but a crowd nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.