• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What date will we be back watching live football at SJP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seen a suggestion that fans return will be restricted to season ticket holders who live locally to the relevant Club, as they have done in Germany.
Suits me!

Grecianpasty

Longest season ticket holders first please

ianaplincorners

Think they’ve already said this would be the case, sure I’ve seen it somewhere

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will believe any of this when it happens. But depending on how they define "local" this should not be an issue.

I can't remember the figures but a when this was analysed a while ago a significant proportion of the +/- 1300 ST holders are not "local".

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Seen a suggestion that fans return will be restricted to season ticket holders who live locally to the relevant Club, as they have done in Germany.
Cue the shouting from anyone who lives 200 yards outside the area !

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will believe any of this when it happens. But depending on how they define "local" this should not be an issue.

I can't remember the figures but a when this was analysed a while ago a significant proportion of the +/- 1300 ST holders are not "local".
So if a significant proportion aren't "local" it would be an issue if they introduced this rule? I know at least 3!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
What about people who were born within a mile of the ground but now live, say, 200 miles away?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
What about people who were born within a mile of the ground but now live, say, 200 miles away?
They don't want people travelling distances and/or by public transport. Further away you live, more likely you are to get train - apparently.

dontpassback

We won’t e back until the bungling government has got its act together,so probably season after next !

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was a mistake for the government(no surprise there) to pull the plug on the planned limited return in early October.

Everyone understood that it was likely going to be ST holders only(capped limit) Bars/kiosks at grounds were likely to be shut to manage crowds easier.
No more risk than the supermarket on a Saturday or a busy High St at kicking out time.

Hard to see when fans will be allowed back given the governments current thinking,lack of judgement,general fudge & ‘following the science’
Certainly not before the New Year or this season in the current climate

Status
Not open for further replies.