• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What date will we be back watching live football at SJP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Micro USB from my phone to HDMI. Doesn't work.
Hmmm, have you tried another cable? The amount of time I've had issues that have been fixed by simply replacing the cable. Otherwise you could try mirroring either directly to a smart TV or via a Chromecast/Roku/Fire stick etc. Google it if you're not sure how, there's loads of YouTube vids and written guides online. It should be easy tbh.

Ash

Micro USB from my phone to HDMI. Doesn't work.
The easiest way is definitely from a laptop/desktop with a HDMI cable directly to your TV. It's been great watching the last two games in my garden on a 50" screen. If you don't own a PC of some kind, maybe you know someone who can live without their laptop for a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon?

Dannyred

It would be good if in the light of the new restrictions iFollow and the EFL could come up with a season pass.
Yes it would be a good idea for a special season pass But saying that are we facing another national lockdown stopping football again.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Between 1 and 10..perhaps we can start Max's lottery.
More width of choice needed. I want to start with a - minus

iscalad

Hmmm, have you tried another cable? The amount of time I've had issues that have been fixed by simply replacing the cable. Otherwise you could try mirroring either directly to a smart TV or via a Chromecast/Roku/Fire stick etc. Google it if you're not sure how, there's loads of YouTube vids and written guides online. It should be easy tbh.
I've tried 2 different cables. iFollow confirmed that the app doesn't work with my Chromecast.

CraigECFC

I've tried 2 different cables. iFollow confirmed that the app doesn't work with my Chromecast.
iFollow doesn’t allow you to mirror into a TV. I use a lightning cable HDMI from my MacBook laptop to my TV and that works.

OmanGrecian

DB9

Yes it would be a good idea for a special season pass But saying that are we facing another national lockdown stopping football again.
If we're told not to work but otherwise it won't stop.

Dannyred

iFollow doesn’t allow you to mirror into a TV. I use a lightning cable HDMI from my MacBook laptop to my TV and that works.
I mirrored the Salford game ok onto the tv but I couldn’t do it for the home match last weekend.

Ash

Use / borrow a laptop then I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.