• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What date will we be back watching live football at SJP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy_H

Oh dear ECFC, 'reverted back' one or the other please but not both, so either 'reverted to original ..' or 'gone back to ..'! Dr Dave & Geoff will be fuming!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Found a beer called Substantial Meal, aparently you can have a drink with it.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we deal with the problem of serving a substantial meal with an alcoholic drink? The definition of a substantial meal doesn't seem well defined, with a pasty on it's own considered not to be. With only 2000 people allowed in then the Club will want to raise income by whatever means necessary, and the hospitality areas upstairs are big enough to accommodate sufficient fans.

JamieEcfc

Do we know how many season tickets have been sold this season?
Also roughly how many gold members do we have?

apologies if it’s been posted before, I’ve read the past 3/4 pages and wasn’t mentioned, just want to see if it goes on sale to Gold members what my odds would be!:unsure:

Oldsmobile-88

Do we know how many season tickets have been sold this season?
Around 1,400..Though that figure will be a bit lower now because there was the offer of a refund about a month ago.

Fareham Grecian

I picked this off some Sky News reports:

The guidelines define "substantial meals" as "a full breakfast, main lunchtime or evening meal".

Communities Secretary Robert Jenrick also previously defined it as one "you would expect to have as a midday meal or an evening meal" - and appeared to rule out traditional pub snacks like a packet of crisps or a side of fries.

I believe George Eustice another minister opined that a scotch egg would amount to a substantial meal. Can one rely on his view ?

This sort of nonsense is what you get when they try to micromanage our lives to the nth degree
No, it’s what you get if you appoint an entire cabinet of utter people. And then completely fail to manage them.

Red Devon

Nicky Law saying that there’ll only be 1000 fans in for the first game.

Tim Long

Not surprised. Plymouth Parkway have only issued 100 tickets for their game against Newton Abbot in the Vase. Seems social distancing may be a problem. Other local league clubs postponing games because they won't be able to open their bar and so not economically viable to play games.

Oldsmobile-88

Does he mean the FLT game or the 1st League game with spectators?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, it’s what you get if you appoint an entire cabinet of utter people. And then completely fail to manage them.
Quite. I'd say you couldn't make this 5hit up, except that 'making it up as they go along' is exactly what this government is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.