• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What’s the most pain you’ve ever been in?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A cheery subject I know but I’ve recently torn my ankle ligaments, which was painful enough, but later got an infection from a blister that appeared after over icing my ankle (I’m an idiot). The pain from the infection is off the scale, and has brought me to tears. Every time I stand up, it’s like a hot knife being driven into my ankle.
I will never take my mobility for granted again, that’s for sure.

what’s the greatest pain you’ve experienced?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Winners by the Cornish deep, deep into "gifted time". :cry:

Whether it's Buster "Kiss the Badge" Phillips or "Stoney's 94th minute fluked winner" the pain never is quite ameliorated (not even by Nard's late winner in the Tinpot at The Theatre of Groans)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
caught my foreskin once in my jeans zip when I was about 14 years old... Still remember the pain till this day

*wipes away tear*

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Cut my knee quite deep and about 2 inches long as a kid and stupidly asked my brother to get a big square plaster to cover it , He told me he had put Acriflex on it but actually put Colmans Mustard and salt on it before slapping it on the area...… gnikcuf screamed the house down while he stood their pi$$in himself laughing.
Another time I was tied to the back of a KH250 (as everyone else had done it before I got there) and see how long you could last being dragged around a field.

The stupid naïve things you get suckered into as a kid brother !

Alistair20000

caught my foreskin once in my jeans zip when I was about 14 years old... Still remember the pain till this day

*wipes away tear*
Too much information here methinks. :whistle:

Alistair20000

Toothache

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shingles

iscalad

Gall stones and/or appendicitis

Spoonz Red E

Kidney stone for me.
Excruciating.

GJW

I was rushed to hospital with acute pancreatitis back in 2001 and was in a lot of pain for the first week. Imagine John Hurt in Alien. That is what it felt like. Then the drugs and painkillers kicked in. I was out in 4 weeks.
Second to this, same hospital visit, was having a catheter fitted. ☹
Third, Same visit, was having the same Catheter removed.😱 my eyes still water now just thinking about it. Never want to experience that again.