• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

wembley sunday 28th

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have delays on the Temple Meads to Paddington leg adding about half an hour to that journey but the total journey still seems to give the same arrival at Wembley time.
Bus from Swindon to Reading. Just adds to my frustration about the whole day. :(

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bungled big time - it's just Chancery Lane that's closed all weekend.
More importantly LONDON OVERGROUND LINE VIA WILLESDEN JCT. IS CLOSED.

If you're getting in to Clapham Jct. or Richmond you will not be able to go via the overground.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Delayed two hours (so far) on the tarmac at Alicante by the British Airways computer problem. Good job it isn't the day of the game otherwise I'd be a bit on edge to say the least!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope you and all other exiles flying in get here safely. BA have now cancelled all flights out of Heathrow and Gatwick today. :(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Delayed two hours (so far) on the tarmac at Alicante by the British Airways computer problem. Good job it isn't the day of the game otherwise I'd be a bit on edge to say the least!
Any news? Seems that there are now no flights today.

contrabombarde

It's not looking good. Possibly no flights tomorrow either. Fingers crossed for expat fans arriving via B.A.

Time to hire one of those hard drinking , depressed pilots of a rickety four-seater like you find in those Aussie B movies

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's not looking good. Possibly no flights tomorrow either. Fingers crossed for expat fans arriving via B.A.
In good news he's made it to England. On the downside he's now in Gravesend!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks to be an additional train from St Davids to Paddington at 09.19, calling at Tiverton Parkway as well.
Do you (or anyone) know whether you can get on this train with a super off peak return ticket?