• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
As nobody has had the grace to start it I will but I make no bones of saying it through extremely gritted teeth, well done to the green slime, ginster munching, Cornish barstewards on winning League 1.................

.....now I hope you get absolutely f'kin bounced all around The Championship next season and are back playing us the following season (unless by some kind of earth shattering movement we have managed to follow in your footsteps next season).

graiser

As nobody has had the grace to start it I will but I make no bones of saying it through extremely gritted teeth, well done to the green slime, ginster munching, Cornish barstewards on winning League 1.................

.....now I hope you get absolutely f'kin bounced all around The Championship next season and are back playing us the following season (unless by some kind of earth shattering movement we have managed to follow in your footsteps next season).
awfully nice of you old chap

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Credit where it's due, and it sticks in my throat to admit it, they deserve it. I'll have to run the gauntlet of the plastic greenies at work this week but the table doesn't lie.

I hope they get smashed up week in week out in the championship and come straight back down but I'm sure the proper fans will enjoy their moment.

Grecian2K

Hopefully the Janners will be like a basket of chipshop flounders next season.
Well done and regularly battered.

dontpassback

Russell Martin has had enough of South Wales,and has now rocked up at the saints,guess who the Swansea fans want to take his place,none other than Schumacher 😀😀😀😀😀

graiser

They’re as deluded as you lot are

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle trying to sign another one of their loanees from last season from Norwich in Mumba, shame Burton beat them to our loanees!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
2nd £1m signing of the week.

Banksy

2nd £1m signing of the week.
Splashing the cash.

Trapdoor

Splashing the cash.
Splashing the cash but it's on a wing back... LOL
Straight back down.