• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Rekeem Harper (gone to Burton)

budegrecian

So, we’ve waited right through the close season for him: suggests he was one of our original targets rather than a late desperation type of signing, which is reassuring.

ExeterCraic

He's still only 22, got a long time to fulfill his early potential, hopefully the start of that can be with us.

milts

So, we’ve waited right through the close season for him: suggests he was one of our original targets rather than a late desperation type of signing, which is reassuring.
My thoughts exactly. Lets hope he can come in and make a big impression. A bit of added quality in midfield is always welcome!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Promising debut today and looks like he will have been worth waiting for. He seems to have an extra bit of physical presence in midfield which should create a bit more space for Archie, Tim and Harry.

Cowshed Grecian

Promising debut today and looks like he will have been worth waiting for. He seems to have an extra bit of physical presence in midfield which should create a bit more space for Archie, Tim and Harry.
All 4 of them aren’t going to play at once? Always wanted to see Archie pushed forward into a more advanced role, playing through the lines.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He nearly scored with his head as well - quite a physical presence.

robchave

He could be very good for us. Won a tackle fairly, almost from behind, and held off another guy simply using his body shape. Looked like he could pick a pass too. I think his experience from higher leagues showed.

Cowshed Grecian

He could be very good for us. Won a tackle fairly, almost from behind, and held off another guy simply using his body shape. Looked like he could pick a pass too. I think his experience from higher leagues showed.
I’ve got assurances from a WBA fan I know, we get him playing we will have the best player in the league.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah as others have said, I liked him today, showed confidence, strength and a little bit of ability. Took a few touches to get into the game but after that didn’t look out of place. Decent start, long may it continue.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
He nearly scored with his head as well - quite a physical presence.
Crikey,yes. When I first saw him on the highlights I thought the player was Cheikh - but then he passed to Cheikh!

I hope this doesn't jinx him, but a player who cost half a million quid a year ago, has made 44 Championship appearances plus a handful of Premiership appearances, may well be very useful!