• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Rekeem Harper (gone to Burton)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think if he makes a success of the loan, and I have high hopes, then this sends out a good message to teams higher up the pyramid that we can play a role in helping players restart their career.
...........and earn money for them!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think if he makes a success of the loan, and I have high hopes, then this sends out a good message to teams higher up the pyramid that we can play a role in helping players restart their career.
I'd like to think we already have a pretty good reputation for helping players restart their career. There can't be players in their late 20's who have been transformed as much as Jevani and we couldn't have done much more with Cam Dawson - it's not our fault Wednesday are refusing to play him.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like to think we already have a pretty good reputation for helping players restart their career. There can't be players in their late 20's who have been transformed as much as Jevani and we couldn't have done much more with Cam Dawson - it's not our fault Wednesday are refusing to play him.
Dara O'Shea......

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dara O'Shea......
A slightly different scenario with Dara , he was a youngster needing playing opportunities, not a twenty something who had lost his way.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
...........and earn money for them!
That's a win win though as if said player has played well for us he has earnt us many more points than we would otherwise have had. It benefits both clubs ultimately

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought Harper played well last night. He's really grown on me these last couple of weeks.

larrywilkie

Thought Harper played well last night. He's really grown on me these last couple of weeks.
I said last weekend that by mid season (hopefully sooner) I think he will be a key part of the team.

Looks like a very good player to me.

Trapdoor

I think he looked alright yesterday, one or two sloppy passes. It's interesting to see how good Archie looks alongside him, they seem to be developing an understanding with each other which is really good to see.

tom_ecfc

Harper had a good game last night and his partnership with Collins is really encouraging to watch. He ran out of legs and was rightly switched for Kite. If he keeps improving at this rate he will be the player we thought we signed over the player we saw in the first few games.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
When we signed Harper, I saw an Ipswich fan write that one minute he's Patrick Vieira and the next he's Patrick from EastEnders...