• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Lewis Page

older-codger

Confirmed today. Looked good against Truro that was the only time that I had seen him.

budegrecian

Yes, welcome indeed. He has looked very assured in the friendlies he's played in & will be a welcome addition to the squad.
My guess, at the present time, is that he will start ahead of Jack Sparkes, when the season kicks off next week.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He looks a good all round footballer who has slotted in nicely. Keeping him fit will be key but he can share games with Sparkes and gives us the option to play Jack further forward if ever needed.

andrew p long

Yes, good pedigree, looks decent, only available to us because of two seasons worth of injuries. If he stays fit then will be a good signing.

i think Jack Sparkes is still regaiNing match fitness, but I think we will all be excited by him playing further forward.

Last edited:

dontpassback

Anyone who chooses us over the green slime is fine by me UTC !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like a good player. Hope for both him and us that he stays fit while he's with us!

Red Devon

Very interesting signing...seems to have a great attitude and enthusiasm about him at 24 there’s no reason why he can’t return to his pre injury fitness levels and form good luck Lewis 👍

manc grecian

Good age, hopefully over injuries. Looks very quick on the turn.

Pobbop

Welcome lad, good age, not bad to go for a a guy rebuilding his career from higher echelons. Looks like we're after pace from the flanks, welcome change.