• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Josh Coley - our new No. 31

ryancooper327

He states he found out about our interest in him back in February!

Trapdoor

Hate it when they say undisclosed fee
We should know how much is being spent on a player thought we were a fans owned club
Yeah theyve taken the money right out of your pockets mate. Youll want to phone the club shop for a refund.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the fact that this is a 1931 signing says a lot... that is some upgrade for a 31 player!

Bodes well for this season as I'd be happy with this signing a "standard" one.

Grecian Max

Looks a good signing and clearly buying into do well for us and then get a decent move to a bigger club. One thing I am not clear about is if we have a much bigger budget why is it being funded by the 1931 fund?! I thought this was to enable us to have an extra player we couldn’t in normal circumstances afford when times are hard.
If the budget for an "extra" player is there, you still take it regardless of situation, use your head

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks a good signing and clearly buying into do well for us and then get a decent move to a bigger club. One thing I am not clear about is if we have a much bigger budget why is it being funded by the 1931 fund?! I thought this was to enable us to have an extra player we couldn’t in normal circumstances afford when times are hard.
We’ll still use the 1931 fund regardless of our financial situation. It’s good that we’re able to use it for Coley and gives Matt a bit more wriggle room for negotiating other contracts.

Avening Posse

The video clip of his goals looked good, welcome aboard !

iscalad

I agree completely. Although we are a trust ran club and we're a club that really does engage with fans more than most clubs but some things are better left with information not in joe publics view. I'd rather other clubs not knowing how much we've spent as this could also be detrimental to purchasing additional players. If we do, and I'm not saying we have but if we do have a higher budget than most league two clubs this year I'd still rather clubs thinking that we are a club running on empty. It'll help bargain for players.
Durr.. WE ARE NOT Trust ran (sic) club

andrew p long

Sent off twice last season? takes some doing as a winger! Is there a story/explanation?

iscalad

Sent off twice last season? takes some doing as a winger! Is there a story/explanation?
I blame the ref

Alistair20000

Not a Proper Chap ?