• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Pobbop

Collins is having some game.

Edit, wrong page, but hey he is.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
And there’s the hat trick. Outstanding.

SaintJames

Top of every chart there is - scoring, creating, running you name it this boy has it in spades! Alongside Ryan Harley and Alan Gow as the most technically gifted players we have had. He is in his prime at 27 and is 28 next month so his next contract is his last realistic big pay day. So the question is given we have next to no chance of making an offer which will touch the sides of those I'm expecting he will receive do we cash in in January or enjoy him till the end of the season then see him leave on a free? Ordinarily a player with half a season left on his contract isnt going to have that much transfer value however it doesnt take a genuis to work out that if one of the big boys in league one considered Jevani could be the ingredient to get them promotion they wont sniff at spending say 400-500k to secure his services in January?

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
My favourite player since Steve Neville. Love the guy.

Jev owes us nothing. Let him choose. If he wants to run the contract down, great. If not, also great.

SaintJames

My favourite player since Steve Neville. Love the guy.

Jev owes us nothing. Let him choose. If he wants to run the contract down, great. If not, also great.
Totally yes. My question was posed on the basis that the club receives an offer and JB is then deciding. Either way he leaves a player who will win all the end of season awards I suspect and will leave with everyone's best wishes

Grecianpasty

Totally yes. My question was posed on the basis that the club receives an offer and JB is then deciding. Either way he leaves a player who will win all the end of season awards I suspect and will leave with everyone's best wishes
You raise a good point though. At what price would a team have to pay to pry him away in January?

I would imagine the club would have to consider anything around the 250k mark.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

might as well be cuz he doesn't score goals.
this has aged well

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was definitely a time during the first half of last season where he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. I questioned his composure in front of goal. I'm glad he's proved me wrong.

Grecianpasty

There was definitely a time during the first half of last season where he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. I questioned his composure in front of goal. I'm glad he's proved me wrong.
He's also going to have a dip in form at some point this season.

I think it's worth reminding ourselves how quickly things can change. Prime example - Matt Jay.