• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

gilbertshoot

Wow! Just seen the context of the third goal (by Key) away at Scunthorpe. A fabulous team goal ..but also...

Brown working hard by *our* penalty box to help recover the ball, next thing he's tearing down the right wing to near *the oppo's* corner flag and then setting up the opportunity for the goal. Fantastic work rate (almost Watkins-esque) that could usefully be shown to those Colchester/Cambridge fans who denounced him as 'lazy' or 'a bad egg'.
Involved in 3 of the 4 goals - his positional play is excellent. For me, the signing of the summer so far.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow! Just seen the context of the third goal (by Key) away at Scunthorpe. A fabulous team goal ..but also...

Brown working hard by *our* penalty box to help recover the ball, next thing he's tearing down the right wing to near *the oppo's* corner flag and then setting up the opportunity for the goal. Fantastic work rate (almost Watkins-esque) that could usefully be shown to those Colchester/Cambridge fans who denounced him as 'lazy' or 'a bad egg'.
He has looked anything but Lazy in the games I have seen. He looks one he'll of a player and I think him, MJ and Nombe will work well together.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you care to read back through the first few pages there are some absolute gems of wisdom there. Mind you, if you were one of those who posted you might want to not bother and hope others do the same.😆😂

Grecian Max

Got a friend who’s a Colchester fan who said he can be a bit hot and cold. For now he’s been pretty much the best player in the games he has been involved in.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you care to read back through the first few pages there are some absolute gems of wisdom there. Mind you, if you were one of those who posted you might want to not bother and hope others do the same.😆😂
Pleased with my first impression of him, 15 mins into the PSF at Tivvy.

First impressions...obviously early days

Jevani Brown..looks lively. Neat and tidy.
We missed him so much against FGR last week, so whilst it's great he's been good it's also worrying we struggled for creativity without him.

fred binneys head

I wonder what Leyton Orient fans said about Jamie Cureton? Sometimes the club and player just click, fingers crossed that happens with us and Jevani, he’s a decent player.

iscalad

I wonder what Leyton Orient fans said about Jamie Cureton? Sometimes the club and player just click, fingers crossed that happens with us and Jevani, he’s a decent player.
Not telepathic though

Pete Martin (CTID)

Got a friend who’s a Colchester fan who said he can be a bit hot and cold. For now he’s been pretty much the best player in the games he has been involved in.
Maybe that's something to do with playing at Colchester? 😉🙂

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quality so far, certainly doesn't look lazy. Let's hope he can keep up this form. We seriously missed him against FGR.

Memphis09

Thought he looked good signing when we saw him preseason
Has not disappointed so far