• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Callum Rowe

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would hope MT has at least asked Callum to come and train just in case the expected signings just dont happen :) Month to month contract isnt going to cost the earth and at least another body on the bench

StudentGrecian

I would hope MT has at least asked Callum to come and train just in case the expected signings just dont happen :) Month to month contract isnt going to cost the earth and at least another body on the bench
Agreed, it wouldn’t be a bad idea if our standards have lowered, provides cover for 2 positions and we know what we’re getting.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just come on as a sub and replaced Alex Fisher for Yeovil

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Short term contract for Callum after travelling up and down the country https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/callum-rowe-joins-yeovil-town-7519337

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope he does well and wish him good luck at Yeovil. I dont think he is short on talent but wonder if he is hungry enough to do what it takes to be an established league player?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

Get him back in the middle boys! ;)

Average Joe

He'd do well at Plymouth PArkway

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope he does well and wish him good luck at Yeovil. I dont think he is short on talent but wonder if he is hungry enough to do what it takes to be an established league player?
Clearly not hungry enough and it seems Matt got it right

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
New manager who wants to free up funds to get his own player syndrome. Callum being on a short term contract that was expiring was always vulnerable.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
New manager who wants to free up funds to get his own player syndrome. Callum being on a short term contract that was expiring was always vulnerable.
Same thought crossed my mind. However, 4 games since August doesn't appear to be a sign of a player wanting to prove a point. If Callum had been a mainstay of the team he wouldn't have been released