• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WC Day 1 - Brazil vs Croatia

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great start to WC. Had £2 on Neymar to score first, draw ht Brazil f/t and 3-1. Cleaning up.

Tonight we're looking for 0-0 at half-time between Spain & Holland.

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

Croatia's quality midfield showed up some of the Brazilian weaknesses. Cannot afford to leave Luiz exposed. Not a great performance but they got the job done and I still think they'll be in the final.

Will the Chileans live up to some of the hype tonight against the Aussies? Wouldn't be surprised to see a 3-0 demolition. Good side are Chile.

Grecian_Jay

Chile will win tonight, probably 2-0 or similar. Vidal and Sanchez are crackign players and the formation and pace they play is really good to watch.

Bittners a Legend

Chile will win tonight, probably 2-0 or similar. Vidal and Sanchez are crackign players and the formation and pace they play is really good to watch.
Agree. Love Vidal.

Do we really think the stones pelted at Adrian Chiles' ITV studio came from Brazilian World Cup protesters or in fact English football fans sick and tired of him?

LOG

Might have to dust off my old Colo Colo shirt for tonight.

Grecian_Jay

Agree. Love Vidal.

Do we really think the stones pelted at Adrian Chiles' ITV studio came from Brazilian World Cup protesters or in fact English football fans sick and tired of him?
I think it was probably Roy Keane ot be honest, he hates him as much as the rest of us. Or possibly Joey Barton given his tweet yesterday about Chiles.

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo