• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WBA Arrangements

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
on WBA's website https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2017/december/albion-to-visit-exeter-in-fa-cup/ ...

Albion officials were in talks with Exeter today to discuss arrangements and expect to be able to announce full details early next week.[/COLOR]

"... next week" ??? not sure why things can't be sorted in a day or so. ... would have thought most of the details could have been sorted in advance.
because City want exemption from the usual 15% allocation (see post 27),so there may well be a disagreement with WBA that the FA will have to rule in

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
More importantly (!) we need a new date for Crewe away.

godisagrecian

Number13

More importantly (!) we need a new date for Crewe away.
At the moment Jan 16th would suit perfectly although I guess that would be the date for any replay so they may not organise for then

RyanPugh

At the moment Jan 16th would suit perfectly although I guess that would be the date for any replay so they may not organise for then
Ignore this, embarrassing comment edited(facepalm)

Last edited:

Bittners a Legend

Looks like the Trust have had a positive impact here - prices seem very fair.

godisagrecian

Good, sensible business move. Put prices up to a level where people won't complain, but we can make a decent sum. Well done to all involved.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good, sensible business move. Put prices up to a level where people won't complain, but we can make a decent sum. Well done to all involved.
Indeed..Though we only get 45% of the gate,which by my fag packet maths works out the same as a 4K gate for a league game..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Which confirms a Saturday 3pm kick off. Excellent.

citizen

To be honest I thought it may have been dearer ,As least hey are not taking the Pee this time.