• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watching the POF at SJP...?

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
For those of us without the wherewithal to make it to London this year, does anyone know if the club is showing the match on the big screen as usual? I can't find any info anywhere.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I have asked Swanaldo still waiting on an answer mate.

Oldsmobile-88

I plan to watch the game in All Stars Bar,Sidwell St.They have a huge screen & sell Stella :D

Swanaldo

I'll have at least one child in tow, thought SJP might have been a more family-oriented atmosphere compared to a pub/bar. I assume 'All Stars' is the upstairs pool hall place that used to be Rileys.

Spoonz Red E

I asked at the Club today - no plans to show it at SJP. Almost all of the staff will be at Wembley.

Oldsmobile-88

I assume 'All Stars' is the upstairs pool hall place that used to be Rileys.
Yes..Above Iceland..

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll have at least one child in tow, thought SJP might have been a more family-oriented atmosphere compared to a pub/bar. I assume 'All Stars' is the upstairs pool hall place that used to be Rileys.
Yeah, not the best place to take kids. Only place I've been to where the gents has a massive queue to the cubicles and no one stood at the urinals, which is funny because I don't remember being checked for a coke habit upon entry.

Swanaldo

Probably the only 'boozer' on this side of the river that I've never been in, Jan. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out.

Oldsmobile-88

Probably the only 'boozer' on this side of the river that I've never been in, Jan. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out.
Never seen a problem in there Swanny,indeed I had my work retirement do in there(that was kindly paid for by my former employers)
All Christmas/retirement occasions have been held there for the past few years,it’s really popular with the lads.
Can’t really comment on the coke,I have only tried the diet variety..:D...Certainly not seen queues for the cubicles on my visits..

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
you got mail Olds