• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watching the POF at SJP...?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
you got mail Olds
Can’t see any mate..

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
sent again mate

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never seen a problem in there Swanny,indeed I had my work retirement do in there(that was kindly paid for by my former employers)
All Christmas/retirement occasions have been held there for the past few years,it’s really popular with the lads.
Can’t really comment on the coke,I have only tried the diet variety..:D...Certainly not seen queues for the cubicles on my visits..
Can't say I'm a regular visitor to the place but that's certainly what I've seen when I've been there. Not a fan of diet variety anything, but also not a fan of shoving stuff up my nose either, but you didn't need to be to see what was up....unless a greater than average number of visitors need a s**t.

Oldsmobile-88

There should be a few of us in The All Stars Bar,ramone,RaWZ & others,if anyone who can’t make Wembley fancy’s it.

Andy Holloway

I asked at the Club today - no plans to show it at SJP. Almost all of the staff will be at Wembley.
Ah yes NR's 'freeloaders!'

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Fecking hate them freeloaders tbh mate ... You never seen one going off road and the people that drive em have never seen a bit of mud !

As you were, that's a Freelander i'm thinking of.

Swanaldo

Anyone know how child-friendly the Mount Radford is when footy is on?

And before anyone says "why don't you ring them?" - in my experience 99% of the time the part-time student that answers the phone will say yes to anything just to fob you off. (This applies to all pubs btw) :D

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fecking hate them freeloaders tbh mate ... You never seen one going off road and the people that drive em have never seen a bit of mud !

As you were, that's a Freelander i'm thinking of.
Didn't they sing Dancing in the Moonlight ?

Oldsmobile-88

I have it on good authority(Les) that the Centre Spot is open on Monday.
That will be the obvious choice now..ramone,see you in there.

PeteUSA

I asked at the Club today - no plans to show it at SJP. Almost all of the staff will be at Wembley.
So you gents are going to ignor Mr Spoonz advice above? If anybody would know for sure, he would.