Watching the POF at SJP...?

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
For those of us without the wherewithal to make it to London this year, does anyone know if the club is showing the match on the big screen as usual? I can't find any info anywhere.

Swanaldo

I'll have at least one child in tow, thought SJP might have been a more family-oriented atmosphere compared to a pub/bar. I assume 'All Stars' is the upstairs pool hall place that used to be Rileys.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll have at least one child in tow, thought SJP might have been a more family-oriented atmosphere compared to a pub/bar. I assume 'All Stars' is the upstairs pool hall place that used to be Rileys.
Yeah, not the best place to take kids. Only place I've been to where the gents has a massive queue to the cubicles and no one stood at the urinals, which is funny because I don't remember being checked for a coke habit upon entry.

Swanaldo

Probably the only 'boozer' on this side of the river that I've never been in, Jan. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out.

Oldsmobile-88

Probably the only 'boozer' on this side of the river that I've never been in, Jan. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out.
Never seen a problem in there Swanny,indeed I had my work retirement do in there(that was kindly paid for by my former employers)
All Christmas/retirement occasions have been held there for the past few years,it’s really popular with the lads.
Can’t really comment on the coke,I have only tried the diet variety..:D...Certainly not seen queues for the cubicles on my visits..