• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall vs Exeter City (FA Match day thread)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
We've not won in four games...
BUt we havnt lose in those 4 i believe.

We are on close to being there. BUt without nards etr tonight it will be very difficult

Rog H K

It would be nice to have a good cup run. Im cautiously optiminstic about tommorow. Its all dependant on how we play and perform for me. I actually believe we have a decent team just neeed to install the confidence there etr
What's happening tomorrow?*-)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's happening tomorrow?*-)
I posted this last night i believe. Unsure whether it was before or after midnight tbh

Rog H K

FA Matchday thread? Someone was obviously far too eager to get the matchday thread started! ^o)
Yea! **** poor! I wanted to do this one! I started writing it back in June before the draw was even made when I anticipated the replay! It wouldn't have taken too long with a bit of careful planning to have written:

Walsall Association Football Club Limited Verses Exeter City Association Football Club Limited in the first round tie, proper, replay, of The Football Association Challenge Cup of the 2011-2012 Season. Match day Thread.
[G]

Rog H K

I posted this last night i believe. Unsure whether it was before or after midnight tbh
Tutt Tutt MJP! It "IS" the Match Day Thread!
I'll let you off with a written warning. Don't do it again!;)

cityno1ledgend

City to win on pens!
Oflynn first goal scorer!

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NextUp/0,,10436~2524571,00.html

.....confirms what we suspect re the injuries.....maybe Nards back for Saturday. High possibility that Oakley will not play for City again in the short term.

Rog H K

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NextUp/0,,10436~2524571,00.html

.....confirms what we suspect re the injuries.....maybe Nards back for Saturday. High possibility that Oakley will not play for City again in the short term.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Remember that the Saddlers Club next to their ground is NOT OPEN TO AWAY SUPPORTERS tonight

Rog H K

Remember that the Saddlers Club next to their ground is NOT OPEN TO AWAY SUPPORTERS tonight
I'll go in with my Red and White Bar scarf then! We in Black again tonight?