• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall V Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nobody else bothered about starting todays thread? Okay I'll go, We'll do well to get anything from this game, Walsall on a bit of a roll etc.

UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No doubt there will be a bad referee decision and a silly sending off of an Exeter player. Don't think I'll get the opportunity to follow the game.

Jason's preview

otterton reds

No doubt there will be a bad referee decision and a silly sending off of an Exeter player. Don't think I'll get the opportunity to follow the game.

Jason's preview

Judging by the referees name he should be able to keep up with game

Avening Posse

Could be a really good game, too close to call, definitely will be happy with a point. Hopefully the talk of injuries / illness is not too bad

Red Devon

Jason's preview

Don’t give the referee a decision to make then.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nobody else bothered about starting todays thread? Okay I'll go, We'll do well to get anything from this game, Walsall on a bit of a roll etc.

UTC
Well done Pete. I always take it as a good omen when you start the MDT. Should be an interesting game with two seemingly well matched sides going at it but I won't be ifollowing as I'm working, dipping into Exeweb where possible and hoping for bags of postings from you 'webbers.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We were there 11 years ago today. We played well but found ourselves 2-0 down. Richard Duffy got himself sent off and it finished 3-0.

Ash

We were there 11 years ago today. We played well but found ourselves 2-0 down. Richard Duffy got himself sent off and it finished 3-0.
It always amazes me that people can remember details of matches from long ago. Unless it was classic, I'm stumped!

Avening Posse

It always amazes me that people can remember details of matches from long ago. Unless it was classic, I'm stumped!
I think you once said you could squeeze 3 pints in at the 15 minute half time interval as one of the benefits of sitting in the old cowshed. That might contribute.....I used to have the same affliction and also only remember really big games

Oldsmobile-88

Jeeze..It does not seem that long ago 😮

One of the last games that ECFC69(Pip) travelled with me in the car before his illness got too bad for him to travel.
Loved those days with the ‘Breakfast Bandit’ travelling around the country...Lost him once in Aldershot 😁